Sunday, February 21, 2016

FROM RAVEN'S NEST Feb 21, 2016

THE ROOT CHAKRA
VICTIM'S/MOTHER
Dr Raven Dolick M.s.D.
Feb 21, 2016
aura.jpg
all rights reserved
2016 RavenStar Enchantments
http://www.ravenstarenchantments.com/

The Root Chakra is located at the perineum between the anus and the sex organs. The color of this chakra is a bright, clear red.

The parts of the body affected by this chakra are:
· the lymph system
· skeletal system (teeth and bones)
· the prostate gland in men
· the sacral plexus (the nerves which affect the pelvis and legs)
· the bladder and elimination system
· the lower extremities (legs - feet, ankles , etc.)
· the nose, since it is the organ of the sense of smell, and associated with survival.

The endocrine gland associated with this chakra is the adrenal glands.

This chakra represents:
· security
· survival
· trust
· the relationship with money
· home
· job
· the ability to be grounded
· the ability to be present in the here and now
· the ability to allow one's self to be nourished
· the ability to allow one's Inner Being to be satisfied

This chakra also reflects a person's connection with their mother, and with Mother Earth. How the person feels about being on the earth and their connection with the physical body.
The Root Chakra channels the earth's energy up to our higher chakra centers and helps to ground us on the physical plane. The more we ground ourselves the greater chance we have of making our dreams real and developing into the people we would like to become. When we lose our connection to the earth, we cut ourselves off from the healing source of Mother Earth. We disconnect ourselves from our ability to lovingly care for and nourish ourselves as well as to provide the physical comforts we need. When we become disconnected, we become one of life's victims.

Victim
The dysfunctional archetype of the Root Chakra is the Victim. The victim feels helpless, stuck in a state of fear, with no sense of empowerment. Being a victim is paralyzing on the psyche and the body. In order to survive both emotionally and physically, it is essential to ground these feelings and to reconnect with the earth. Many people may not realize that they carry traces of the victim mentality within their personality, but it may emerge during times of stress or crisis. If they were to stop and experience the feelings they have about life they may be surprised at the depths of the anger, fear, resentment, and frustration they carry inside them.


Mother
The healthy archetype of the Root Chakra is the Mother. The Mother represents our ability to nourish and look after the life force within us with care, sensitivity, and vigilance. Integrating this archetype is essential to our development, because she teaches us how to take care of ourselves and to respect our needs. She helps us integrate the feminine aspects of our personality so that we can develop our capacity to love - love ourselves, love all people, love life. As we develop the Mother within ourselves, we stop projecting our needs onto the world around us so that we are able to look after ourselves.

Grounding
Grounding is essential for balancing the Root Chakra.

One way to do this is to imagine an extension cord that is 12 – 18 inches in diameter coming out of your Root Chakra. Because this cord has a thick protective barrier around it, it is not able to absorb toxins from the Earth’s crust. Imagine this cord going deep into the Earth, all the way to the pure energies at the core of the Earth. Imagine this cord plugging into a socket at the center of the Earth.
Now, imagine energy from Mother Earth entering your Root Chakra, up to your Sacral Chakra, your Solar Plexus Chakra, your Heart Chakra, your Throat Chakra, your Third Eye Chakra, your Crown Chakra and through all your upper Chakras, all the way to the Creator.
Imagine energy from the Creator coming down through your Crown Chakra, your Third Eye Chakra, your Throat Chakra, your Heart Chakra, your Solar Plexus Chakra, your Sacral Chakra, your Root Chakra and down to the center of the Earth.

Crystals
Crystals for the Root Chakra include
· Ruby
· Bloodstone
· Smoky Quartz
· Hematite
· Black Tourmaline
· Obsidian
· Garnet

The stones can be carried in a pocket, placed in the area of the Root Chakra or at the bottom of the feet, or made into an essence.

Energetic Clearing Technique™ For Victim Archetype

Repeat the following to heal the victim issues of the Root Chakra:

“I ask my Spirit, to go throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects and locate all causes, signs, side effects, predispositions to and damage from all the ways and all the reasons me or any of my aspects feel or have ever felt like I am a victim, I don’t have what I need, I can’t get the things that I need, I have no control, nothing is working. I am hopeless, helpless, weak and powerless. I am frozen and unable to make changes. I have no choices, and any similar feeling, thought or emotion.

Take my Higher Self and every aspect of my being to the very first incident that caused this issue to start. Analyze every aspect of it and heal it perfectly, permanently and completely.
Come throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects, healing each incident based upon the foundation of the first, until I am at the present filled with light, love, peace and truth. I am in control of my life. I am powerful. I am strong. I create my life. I love myself, I nurture myself, I meet all of my needs.

Know that every negative thought or inappropriate behavior based on this issue quickly disappears. Take all the time you need Spirit, but quicken time and do the job NOW. Thank you, Spirit.”

Balancing The Root Chakra
Imagine your Root Chakra. The color of this chakra should be a beautiful, clear red. If you see any other color, remove it and imagine the chakra being filled with bright red energy. Once you are able to imagine the proper color filling this chakra, imagine it spinning in a clockwise direction. Spin it faster and faster as you fill it with red energy.

***See more of m work in advanced Metaphysics and my work with the Crystal Children here:
http://www.ravenstarenchantments.com/raven-dolick-doctor-of…

No comments:

Post a Comment