Friday, December 19, 2014


The Primal State of Existing

Dr Raven Dolick MsD Nov 16, 2014

All rights reserved
 



Being in a primal state with every footprint has it's extreme advantages for sure in my walk. Perspectives shift quickly and higher truth and magick exposes itself in mighty way..... Granted.... and if not then you aren't showing the fruits of the power any way. Butt point of the matter my lovelies it isn't all that glamour of farting rainbows and fairies out your ass either. Its not for everyone ...and in my 55 plus years on this path of our Familia's Wolf Clan I don't know anything else I was bred for this shit LITERALLY in my Romani DNA and the only difference from those of "wildness" and the common denominator in an unsocial society. Don't fear me I am not here for you. I am here for the Earth and not necessarily here for the people, if the people are the problem. Embrace our life path and know you too, as all must, will only heal in your deep center as the Earth herself is doing when you too embrace your primal nature as a part of you.

Opre' Roma Dev Leza Avlon Mi' Devaleskie Gueri ....... Gypsy in you Arise..... It is the gods that brought you and it is the gods that take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment