Thursday, November 27, 2014

Never waver from your intent.



Always look inside and you will always be shown signs telling you how to get what you want.
The key words are intent, inside and always....

If you hold the intent it will come.
If you look inside it will come faster.
ALWAYS! WITHOUT FAIL!

Don't worry what you see in the outside world. It is what is going on inside you that matters. This is hard for many to grasp, especially with the world throwing itself in your face everyday, But once you truly understand this you can make magic happen. You learn that you are in control. It is an incredible feeling.
Again, learn to go inside yourself and you will be shown signs to get exactly what you want.

I want to show you the signs I was shown. The signs that took me from a failed business to doing what I want, when I want. You can do it to and even faster because I will be showing you many of the signs I kept over looking.

Just keep checking in and let's do this new earth together.
We are the New Earth!
http://www.ravenstarenchantments.com/raven-dolick-doctor-of-metaphysics.php



No comments:

Post a Comment